Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debate, I decided to go with the 1 1/4" Khrome Werks Heritage style bars on my 2013 custom. These bars are high-quality with a beautiful chrome finish and I really like the look of the larger diameter.

I wanted bars that were a couple inches higher than stock, and a little closer reach, they are a good fit for me.

My dealer charged $240 to do the install including internal wiring, really like the clean look. I would recommend these bars to anyone considering the heritage style handlebar.

I did change the TBW to the screaming Eagle model to eliminate the connector inside the handlebar. All other cables and wires are stock.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have the same bars but in black. I also enjoy them. They are more comfortable then stock on my 2012 RGU

·
Registered
491 Posts
Pics please.

·
Premium Member
5,726 Posts
anyone know of anyone who makes these bars with the full 1.25'' thickness (without the 1'' step at the risers)? and hydraulic clutch compatible? or am i stuck with having to buy new risers, top clamp, and bars?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have the same bars on my 13 RG. In fact just had them installed on Wednesday.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Looks good.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does anyone else have more pics of these bars installed? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.