Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.21.3.1 is up on Hd download site.
It really only has fixes for those that had issues trying to update Dealer locations in the NAV. never had any issues with the updates myself.
However I did download and install the update 1.21.3.1 and for the heck of it ran the Dealer updates again. All went as it should.
I did have a problem at first with 1.21.3.1 the file I downloaded was corrupted.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I still have whatever came on my bike in January '16. I only use music off my thumb drive and the not so great GPS. What comes with these different updates and do you have to load them all or can you jump to the latest?

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
1.21.3.1 is up on Hd download site.
It really only has fixes for those that had issues trying to update Dealer locations in the NAV. never had any issues with the updates myself.
However I did download and install the update 1.21.3.1 and for the heck of it ran the Dealer updates again. All went as it should.
I did have a problem at first with 1.21.3.1 the file I downloaded was corrupted.
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll update later tonight.

Swomack

·
Registered
254 Posts
Gonna pass..... Seems like every update has bugs and creates more problems than its supposed to fix. I'll do the update after a couple months of people using it and posting no issues. The update I'm running now hasn't given me any issues so I'm not in a rush to be a guinnea pig

·
Registered
327 Posts
Gonna pass..... Seems like every update has bugs and creates more problems than its supposed to fix. I'll do the update after a couple months of people using it and posting no issues. The update I'm running now hasn't given me any issues so I'm not in a rush to be a guinnea pig
Be careful, that is a very dangerous mindset. If we don't download and test the H-D software, who will? >:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, the map upgrades must be purchased. I forget how much, but $125-150 I believe. Fortunately for CVO owners, the upgrades are free for 3 (maybe 5) years.

I can tell you that in my area (SW Florida), I have the newest map upgrades and they still don't have many roads that are a year or more old loaded into the database. There were some improvements over the 2016 version I had, but if I had to pay for the upgrade, I would have been disappointed.

HD sources all this stuff from another company. HD should pressure them to do a better job.

·
Registered
700 Posts
It should been in the contract to do a better job and HD knew that at the time. They just choose to do it cheaply.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just a heads up to you Audiophiles . When I did this update, it definitely changed my audio parameters. Volume is less. Now I have to go back and reset all of my gains and retune. Ugh. Granted, I had never updated since it was new 2015, so that adjustment could have been made to the software anytime between 2014 and now. And I'm guessing that I can't go back to a previous version of the software.

·
Registered
327 Posts
On the Canadian HD site they labelled it 1.21.2.1 why would that be ?
I suspect they have not yet released the Canadian version. 1.21.2.1 is the previous version.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts