Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running 10" KST Renegade or Double Trouble Bars and how do you like the feel? Need to replace the 'wrist in' stock bars on my 2018 RGS. Tough to buy something sight unseen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sat on a bike that had 14 or 15 Double Troubles on it, I’m 5’10” and they felt really natural, they are the bars I will be putting on my 17 RGS, the wires were extended as were the lines

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya, I'm 5'11", just don't care for the look of taller bars and prefer to keep my hands below the fairing. Appreciate the input. Have to do a hands on check somehow , keep looking at the used bikes in the showroom.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I hear ya, I'm 5'11", just don't care for the look of taller bars and prefer to keep my hands below the fairing. Appreciate the input. Have to do a hands on check somehow , keep looking at the used bikes in the showroom.

I’ve got a set of black 9” DD Custom bars I’d sell if you are interested. 1.5” diameter so they’re super easy to wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have an appointment with KST at the Lone Star rally to get Renegades installed. Spoke with Ret and he said once they take my bars off I can sit on the bike and they will set different size bars on so I can decide which ones feel best before I decide. Pretty cool offer I thought. I've already changed bars once, don't want to make a habit of this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts