Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my glide, it had this 14" windscreen that totally threw off the look of the bike. I just bought a 10" windvest screen from Dennis Kirk and installed it over the weekend

*** wont let me link to it not enough posts ****

Here are some before and after pics. I am digging the look and it still gives my plenty of protection but also get to feel some wind. I think it was a great price and solid product

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW - Dont worry about that airbrushing on the front of the nose. That is gone. Used Laquer Thinner and it came right off. No damage to paint or clear coat at all.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Looks way better for sure.

The taller shield would still come in handy during the winter months.

I use a 10" shield during the spring & summertime months and a 13" during the winter months and they both work great for me.

Swomack

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
My kinda shield! Looks good on the scoot, I ran the same ones on my older glides as well as the '15 I ride now. Windvest is a favorite of mine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks way better for sure.

The taller shield would still come in handy during the winter months.

I use a 10" shield during the spring & summertime months and a 13" during the winter months and they both work great for me.

Swomack
For sure will use in the fall

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sweet looking bike! The windscreen looks good too.

I have what I believe to be a Harley windscreen on mine. I'm not a huge fan. I also have a cheap 4" strip and I can't decide which one I like less.

Is the Wind Vest 10" good for you at speed, like 80+??? Seems mine is ok when I go real fast, or real slow, but is real lousy at 65.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts