Road Glide banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you attended Shark Week in Appleton and want a WindVest windshield, PM me. I won twice at the raffle and received a Klockwerks screen (yes, I needed a new windshield and yes, it was because the bike fell over and, yes I received a shark tooth because of that and no, I still maintain I did not deserve that shark tooth for several reasons). Anyway, I have the certificate for $100 off of a WindVest and am happy to pass it on. But only to someone who was at SW this last year ;-)

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
2,045 Posts
I was there and saw what you did,
I saw it with my own two eyes,
so you can wipe off that grin,
I know where you been and it's all been a pack of Lies......come on air drums everbody!!!
Normally I would jump at that chance, but I have to pass it up, I am six windshields deep right now, and not one is for sale, I don't know if that makes me a hoarder or just selfish, but they're still not for sale.
Although Scott still to this day says it didn't fall over because it had a bike to stop it from hitting the ground, but with that said I was there and watch it fall over, I don't know who through Scott under the bus at the shark Week, he might have told on himself I really can't remember but it's a good thing he told on himself because there was three other people ready to rat him out. I'm telling you that was one of the best weeks I've had in Forever, and now I got to wear a helmet most of the way to Virginia damn I'm thinking about buying one of those skid lids or something.....
don't feel bad Scott, I got a shark tooth as well, I probably should have had multiple but I kept my mouth shut!!!
the question that America wants to know? Is how many tickets did you put in that one bag to win two Shields??

All kidding aside
Thanks Scott I really had a blast hanging out with the Cali Boys!!

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
That is truly an awesome gesture! I am a huge fan of Windvest shields, hopefully someone can get a badass shield for themselves. Not even sure how many tickets I put in there to be honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts