Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally made it out on a road trip after installing the GADS system and a new 15" Windvest. All I can say is WOW! Stable air, clothes not flapping all around, virtually zero buffeting on the 3/4 helmet. Got 1000 miles in over 4th of July weekend and was very impressed. Had some headwinds to fight through, crosswinds and all was stable. Several batwing riders in our group looked like their clothes were going to blow right off, yet mine barely even moved. I am more than happy with this set up. I am 5' 10" and can see over the top of the windshield just fine.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
Sounds great. I just got my Gads in the mail today. I was looking for something to replace my lowers while I have them removed for the summer. I figure the Gads will block some of the air the lowers did and still be cooler on me than the lowers were, at the same time.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have the GADS and a 13" Windvest. I am thinking I should have purchased a 15" or a 16". Good for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also traveled for the forth at the tune of 1396 miles. My chosen shield is a 12" Madstad adjusted at the lowest point (just me riding) and GADS. No lowers and was comfortable as far as wind. I'm 5'9". Now if i could just get rid of the neck pain i would have zero complaints. Heritage bars made it better but did not rid me of all the pain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts