Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed Franks Dragula w/2.55" baffle on my 2009 a few weeks ago. Did the tune myself starting with the map that was running my 2/1/2 exhaust system, using my Power Vision w/Auto-tune(using the latest Beta software, which is really slick.....no laptop involved).

Runs and sounds great! Very pleased with the Dragula, and the new Power Vision software is really cool!

Think I got my photobucket issue figured out, and hopefully the dyno sheet shows up. Please note that this a 4th gear pull. Also note the scaling is different for power and torque for whatever reason. So the lines don't cross at 5250.

Red trace is with the Dragula w/2.55" baffle.
Blue is with Jackpot 2/1/2 w/4" mufflers and quiet baffles.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
That's nice improvement 5/6hp tq. across the board with just exhaust change. Your dip is gone flat tq.curve very nice
Thanks enjoy......

Installed Franks Dragula w/2.55" baffle on my 2009 a few weeks ago. Did the tune myself starting with the map that was running my 2/1/2 exhaust system, using my Power Vision w/Auto-tune(using the latest Beta software, which is really slick.....no laptop involved).

Runs and sounds great! Very pleased with the Dragula, and the new Power Vision software is really cool!

Think I got my photobucket issue figured out, and hopefully the dyno sheet shows up. Please note that this a 4th gear pull. Also note the scaling is different for power and torque for whatever reason. So the lines don't cross at 5250.

Red trace is with the Dragula w/2.55" baffle.
Blue is with Jackpot 2/1/2 w/4" mufflers and quiet baffles.

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts