Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
103, 57h, Fuel Moto Level B 10.1-1 comp S&S 2-1-2 head pipe, hitman 4.5 muffs, powerv

Disappointed. Do u suppose the lean appearing A/F area is reversion or overlap? It is still increasing in torque and HP in this area. Also my Powervision shows no knock events. The big muffs may be allowing air in to show a false lean condition. I would not think the bike would even run at more than 18-1 A/F.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Disappointed. Do u suppose the lean appearing A/F area is reversion or overlap? It is still increasing in torque and HP in this area. Also my Powervision shows no knock events. The big muffs may be allowing air in to show a false lean condition. I would not think the bike would even run at more than 18-1 A/F.
Give us a call 920-423-3309 . We'd love to help you out.

Patrick

·
Registered
189 Posts
Can't tell you a single thing about what's going on without the sheet and a complete parts list in your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
656 Posts
a stage iv kit with heads on 103 yields around 105 hp-105,110 tq----the 57h is a mid range cam-the kit has 10.5 comp and a higher tq cam-my guess is your sheet might show 92-95 hp and 100 tq at best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts