Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
103 57H Fuel Moto Lvel B 10.1-1 Comp S&S 2-1-2 Headpipe Hitman 4.5 muffs

Disappointed, not sure where the problem is. I purposely didn't go for the juggler with the build but 91HP? The bike does run excellent, doesn't smoke,idles good, has no head gasket leak, the plugs look good (subtle tan colored porcelain), starts good with the ACR's disabled. I installed new rings on the pistons when I had the heads modified (10.1-1 comp.) and had the jugs dingleballed and there was no ridge on the jugs. Also added the Baker +1.5 oil pan. Build has approx. 10,000 miles on it now...Powervision tuned.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
That is puzzling. Cams need more compression? I had 777 cams on mine, 10.25 compression, true duals, stock heads, made 116 TQ, tuned by Jamie. Why disable the compression releases?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't need to disable the ACR's, but I did to check cold cranking pressure (incidently 220 front and 205 rear at 93 degrees f ) and it turns over nicely so I just left them turned off.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I didn't need to disable the ACR's, but I did to check cold cranking pressure (incidently 220 front and 205 rear at 93 degrees f ) and it turns over nicely so I just left them turned off.
I wouldn't think there should be that difference between the cylinders as far as the CCP goes but to be fair the 57 cam's really like 10.3 comp. to make them shine. I had them in my bike for awhile at 10.1 and a friend had his set at 10.3, big difference in throttle response and overall power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts