Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will post dyno sheet tomorrow but here's the results

108 HP---120.5 TQ

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice! I've heard nothing but good things about the Mackie stuff.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
491 Posts
Waiting patiently on standby.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Will post dyno sheet tomorrow but here's the results

108 HP---120.5 TQ
We live pretty close man! I bet that dam thing runs. Who did your tune H&D in AL?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Whoops forget to sub

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Can't believe the guy who always asks what MPG you get with this kit hasn't chimmed in yet lol..... cuz you know that's important when you build the motor for more power hahaha
:grin::wink:

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
889 Posts
We live pretty close man! I bet that dam thing runs. Who did your tune H&D in AL?
I live about 6-7 miles from H&D in Alabama. I can not recommend these guys enough. Excellent mechanics and great guys (Father & Son).

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I live about 6-7 miles from H&D in Alabama. I can not recommend these guys enough. Excellent mechanics and great guys (Father & Son).
Everyone I have spoke with that has had their bike in that shop has been extremely happy with the results.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So Sorry

Hey guys--sorry for the screw up--left town and left everyone hanging. Added a new thread with all the details except the sheet--have to change from a PDF so copy. Hope you all catch the new thread and like the results. damn thing pulls like a train starting at about 3000RPM

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dyno

Also DYNO was done at HD in Pensacola--Dave is a master and worked on it much longer than expected to get it right but didn't charge over the normal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts