Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone I just pick up a 103 kit for my 09 road glide It came with 204 cams So the big question is what tuner should I run? Looking for the pro and cons Thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
946 Posts
I would talk to the person tuning your bike and use what they recommend. I use the SERT because it's what my tuner recommends and he knows how to tune with it.

The 'engine' sponsors have lots of good ideas.

Stephen

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok everyone I just pick up a 103 kit for my 09 road glide It came with 204 cams So the big question is what tuner should I run? Looking for the pro and cons Thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
While I agree with the other posters about asking the tuner, I would also ask him whether or not he is familiar with the Dynojet Power Vision. I have the SEPRT and so does my tuner but he now uses a Power Vision and much prefers it. It needs no laptop to interface with the ECM, just hook straight to the ECM and get busy. Look into it and see for yourself.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Thundermax tuner here. if you ever want to change anything later its free. Just download map and ride.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
My Ultra has the 103 from the factory, i put the 204 cams it and then picked up the Power Vision from FuelMoto. They supplied me a map for the combo which was nearly spot on right from the box. I've made a few tweaks to it but i wouldnt have had to, runs very well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here you go......

My Ultra has the 103 from the factory, i put the 204 cams it and then picked up the Power Vision from FuelMoto. They supplied me a map for the combo which was nearly spot on right from the box. I've made a few tweaks to it but i wouldnt have had to, runs very well.
That set up you have is about all a guy would ever need for touring. Very well thought out plan. (I'm a little jealous....) Congrats on a great ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts