Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
853 Posts
I am looking at doing some minor motor work to my 103. I currently have RC Components true duals, dobek performance tuner, and S&S dual runner intake. I am looking at doing a cam swap and thinking about doing the SE204 cams. I ride two up a lot and most of my riding are longer rides versus short rides to bike nights. I do not want to give up mileage for performance but would like a bit more umph when I hit the throttle with my wife on the back. I'd really like to hit 100hp but not sure where to start. I am in Evansville,In. in case that matters in recommending a tuner. Thanks in advance for any help.
IMO your asking for different things. Any cam that will give you 100 HP in a cam only 103, will give up some of your lower end TQ and MPG.

do some research on TQ cams like the Andrews 48, or the S&S TQ cams or the Dragos 565 TQ cam. These type of cams will give you the TQ and throttle response you are looking for.

IMO focus on TQ in the 2000 to 5000 RPM range...

BTW...my opinion and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.