Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forgot to post my dyno sheet here. I upgraded to the SE Stage 4 kit, #92500005 (259e cam, 10.5 pistons, CNC ported heads, perfect fit push rods, high flow injectors, SE clutch springs), and dyno tuned using the SERT. I also had them replace cam bearings with Timkens.

Peak dyno numbers are 103 HP and 113 TQ. The power band walks a nice middle ground between a low end torque and top end racing profile.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Nice numbers. Probably a lot of fun to ride.:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. The low end has good street-ability for casual riding and parking lot speeds, and is a beast from 3000 on up. Haven't really tested with my passenger, or taken it past 5000 rpms yet, but I am loving it.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thank you. The low end has good street-ability for casual riding and parking lot speeds, and is a beast from 3000 on up. Haven't really tested with my passenger, or taken it past 5000 rpms yet, but I am loving it.
Nice curves!!! What's not to love???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Forgot to post my dyno sheet here. I upgraded to the SE Stage 4 kit, #92500005 (259e cam, 10.5 pistons, CNC ported heads, perfect fit push rods, high flow injectors, SE clutch springs), and dyno tuned using the SERT. I also had them replace cam bearings with Timkens.

Peak dyno numbers are 103 HP and 113 TQ. The power band walks a nice middle ground between a low end torque and top end racing profile.

NICE! can only hope mine turns out this strong. Will it lift the front tire off the ground?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't lifted the front off the ground, but if you tach'ed it up to 4500 and slipped the clutch I bet it would leave the ground. I don't care for doing that to my crank, especially when I'm about to head south for 5 days through blue ridge parkway all the way down to Deals Gap and Cherahola Skyway in TN :). The Stage IV build is still running great!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
94 Posts
I haven't lifted the front off the ground, but if you tach'ed it up to 4500 and slipped the clutch I bet it would leave the ground. I don't care for doing that to my crank, especially when I'm about to head south for 5 days through blue ridge parkway all the way down to Deals Gap and Cherahola Skyway in TN :). The Stage IV build is still running great!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I hear ya. I didnt think it was possible either. But thought i'd ask. The parts guy that sold me the kit is always asking if i've had mine off the ground. He says he's done it....popping the clutch probably.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts