Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up bike last night, rode it a bit. runs great! heading out today with another forum member to really run it through the paces. Engine is 103", stock heads, Kury Mach 2 intake, Jackpot slip ons, decatted stock header. Looks like maybe a bit more tuning to get TQ to drag out longer, but it pulls hard up through 5k, so i guess the chart doesnt mean much.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Those are very nice numbers for a bolt in cam!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, i was reallly impressed with TQ, higher than i thought it would be. HP is right about what i expected.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Looks good GK

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Very good torque curve. You must be happy with that.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am! What a blast to ride. Got a buddy i ride with that has 555, the peformance feels the same between the two bikes with the exception that mine comes on about 300 rpm earlier. Dyno says my tq is 8 higher, but i dont feel it. The 48's are quieter too

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I am! What a blast to ride. Got a buddy i ride with that has 555, the peformance feels the same between the two bikes with the exception that mine comes on about 300 rpm earlier. Dyno says my tq is 8 higher, but i dont feel it. The 48's are quieter too

I can agree I had the woods TW6-6R cams ... They performed but were loud as heck, drove me crazy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts