Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm assuming you used TTS? Also did RC Cycles do the install of the 107?

Bob Does GOOD work!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Motor specs; SE stroker flywheel welded and trued , timken bearing conversion ,ported big valve heads milled .010 with Crane 165# springs ,CP forged flat top pistons 10.5-1 comp. HPI ported 48mm throttle body with 5.3 gps injectors , S&S 570 cams , SE cam plate HV oil pump and hydro tensioners , S&S lifters , SE adjustable push rods , Barnett clutch with SE spring , baker primary adjuster , power commander 3. RC didn't build it only tuned.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nice build.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Motor specs; SE stroker flywheel welded and trued , timken bearing conversion ,ported big valve heads milled .010 with Crane 165# springs ,CP forged flat top pistons 10.5-1 comp. HPI ported 48mm throttle body with 5.3 gps injectors , S&S 570 cams , SE cam plate HV oil pump and hydro tensioners , S&S lifters , SE adjustable push rods , Barnett clutch with SE spring , baker primary adjuster , power commander 3. RC didn't build it only tuned.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That .570 S&S cam works well, and Bob sure knows how to tune.:)
Scott

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I'm happy with my build Scott , I don't no if you remember but I called you about the cams prior to the build,and you told me those were the most under rated cams . Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Backroads custom cycles in Lathrop , I wouldn't recommend them had a lot of issues to get to where I'm at . Read some of my other posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Your so lucky to have Bob do the tune. I wished I lived in CA. Bob is very well versed in the Harley Tuning World. Probably the best ever.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya your right about that , he's done my bike twice now. I think I'm getting the best gas mileage ever now 150 miles and still a 1/4 tank .

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Yes I'm happy with my build Scott , I don't no if you remember but I called you about the cams prior to the build,and you told me those were the most under rated cams . Thanks for your help.
Yes, those cams are overlooked/under-rated.
We've seen semi-similar numbers here in the past with 107"/.570 combinations.:)
Scott

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks , this thing rips front wheel comes up shifting into second gear
Bob tuned my 107 also, people can't believe it when the front wheels get a little air under it ;) I know your having a blast with the bike now:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts