Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
107 Fairbanks Motors basic street ported heads with 1.90 intake 1.57 exhaust valve, stock TB/injectors, V&H Power Duals, Kury Crusher Mellow Mufflers, TTS tuned at Fairbanks Motors.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice results. About how much for the head work if you don't mind me asking. I'm on the fence whether to just do bolt in cams or something similar to what you did. Just trying to keep it easy if I can.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice #'s. I am contemplating just doing cams, or doing the whole kit, heads and all. Unfortunately funds are going to dictate which direction I go.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice results. About how much for the head work if you don't mind me asking. I'm on the fence whether to just do bolt in cams or something similar to what you did. Just trying to keep it easy if I can.
Not exactly sure. He did the whole build, from tear down/assembly, and tuning. I already has a Fuel Motto 107 kit, just had Fairbanks do the heads and build. Only extra parts were intake valve and springs. The kit supplied everything including gaskets.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not exactly sure. He did the whole build, from tear down/assembly, and tuning. I already has a Fuel Motto 107 kit, just had Fairbanks do the heads and build. Only extra parts were intake valve and springs. The kit supplied everything including gaskets.
C-Cat, I'm thinking of doing the FM 107 this winter, were you unhappy with the 107 and then tore it down again and made the other modifications? Is it a big difference after, just trying to get a sense of the value of upgrading FM's 107. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C-Cat, I'm thinking of doing the FM 107 this winter, were you unhappy with the 107 and then tore it down again and made the other modifications? Is it a big difference after, just trying to get a sense of the value of upgrading FM's 107. Thanks
I bought the kit from fuel motto and used my original stock heads that I had ported and tuned locally. Very happy with the kit, no oil usage, 777 cams/w woods lifter are super quiet., and it smoked my buddies 113ci. duece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts