Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install highway pegs/mounts on my '11 Road Glide Ultra with the lower fairings. Could anyone recommend some mounts? I really like the Harley 360 adjustable mounts, but have heard conflicting reports on if they will work with my bike. The Harley site does not list my bike as being compatible with them, but a friend said they will work just fine and it's a mistake on their site. Regardless, I would like something adjustable so I can custom fit it to my liking. Any replies and recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
830 Posts
All Ultras and Limited have the exact same lowers (except for paint). If it fits one of them it will fit yours...

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
look for either the long angled, or the short angled peg mounts. if you're short, get the long angled, if your taller, get the short.

i've got the long angled, and have them set so i can put my heels on my floorboards and my toes on the highway pegs.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have used the H-D Short and the Long angled adjustable mounts - these are the best to use with lowers - get the length that works for your fit and comfort. Also note that the Kuryakyn Adjustable Tourtech mounts are the exact same item, down to the casting mold marks. :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Had the Kury 360* mounts on my old bike with lowers. You can get them adjusted to anything you want.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Had the Kury 360* mounts on my old bike with lowers. You can get them adjusted to anything you want.
I have the same on my 2011 Ultra and they work just fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
+1 Heels and Toes

look for either the long angled, or the short angled peg mounts. if you're short, get the long angled, if your taller, get the short.

i've got the long angled, and have them set so i can put my heels on my floorboards and my toes on the highway pegs.
I also put some floorboard adjusters (I think they were KAs) forward and inch and out an inch; with the highway pegs--comfort all day.

·
Registered
124 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts