Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 FLTRX 103 , Cycle - Rama CR-575 Cama , Zippers Hi-Flow air cleaner , TTS Master tuner & Bassani Road Rage II B-1 exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
pulled no heads , just added cams , after I get out of warranty I'll go into the heads , port & polish , add a bigger throttle body and injectors, but I have 15 months of warranty left , it will work on your compression too , call Wes at Cycle-Rama these are very good cams
Did you pull the heads and do any work to them? What was the compression ratio. Wolud this cam work with 10 1/2:1 compression.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS , I am most happy with my curve , it hits at 2500 rpm's and doesn't fall off til after 5000 rpm's

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Great lookin numbers, can't go wrong with that set up. You can always improve, but that really depends on what your lookin when it comes to power...

Rowdy

·
Registered
116 Posts
is the bassani the 2into 1 or duals ?if 2into 1 how is sound level ?been looking road rage 2 2into 1 for my roadglide ultra thanks pete

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It's the Road Rage II 2-1 B1 , Bassani just released it in a B-4 version which they told me would produce better numbers on a 103 or 96 but I'm not buying another exhaust , it sounds great , nice deep rumble , barks when you get on it but not annoying when riding it
is the bassani the 2into 1 or duals ?if 2into 1 how is sound level ?been looking road rage 2 2into 1 for my roadglide ultra thanks pete

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6 Posts
When doing my build Wes said the cams don't do well with high compression. IIRC 10.2 was the max then it gets very tough to tune. I sold my 575' and went with TMAN 590's but I really liked the 575's too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts