Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go, tomorrow I take my 11 rg over to my friends car stereo shop (Brentwood Car Audio, Brentwood Ca) to start the stereo upgrades. Plans are the factory head unit is staying, adding the hd factory upgrade ipod boom adaptor, arc audio 125.2 bx, boston SR65 6.5 to replace factory 5 1/4, arc 6.5 adaptor ring, boston sr80 5x7 plates on inside fairing, roadkill spray sound deading inside fairing, ipod holder in saddle bag, new hawg wired metal fairing speaker grills and a few other cosmetic changes (ie wild 1's 12" black outlawz handlebars, spray road kill sound deading inside saddle bags and lined with black ozite, hd black rear strut covers, brukus saddle bag secure, powder coating crash bars and air cleaner gloss black, siren on factory alarm). Looking forward to starting this. We will be adding posts with pictures as the job progresses. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ok here we go, tomorrow I take my 11 rg over to my friends car stereo shop (Brentwood Car Audio, Brentwood Ca) to start the stereo upgrades. Plans are the factory head unit is staying, adding the hd factory upgrade ipod boom adaptor, arc audio 125.2 bx, boston SR65 6.5 to replace factory 5 1/4, arc 6.5 adaptor ring, boston sr80 5x7 plates on inside fairing, roadkill spray sound deading inside fairing, ipod holder in saddle bag, new hawg wired metal fairing speaker grills and a few other cosmetic changes (ie wild 1's 12" black outlawz handlebars, spray road kill sound deading inside saddle bags and lined with black ozite, hd black rear strut covers, brukus saddle bag secure, powder coating crash bars and air cleaner gloss black, siren on factory alarm). Looking forward to starting this. We will be adding posts with pictures as the job progresses. Stay tuned!
I would sure like to see and hear what you have done when finished. I live in Brentwood CA. Let me know if we can get together at some point.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
You're doing some great upgrades! Keep the pix coming.

·
Registered
656 Posts
What spray-on sound deadening did you use?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts