Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a three day weekend for a motorcycle camping trip with a couple of buddies to the NC/TN mountains. 1100 miles in three days which is the longest trip I’ve made with Black Beauty. Stayed at Ironhorse Motorcyle Lodge which was an amazing campground for bikers, rode The Dragon, The Moonshiner, The Cherohala Skyway, The Blue Ridge Parkway, and even found time to head to Maggie Valley for the Wheels Through Time Museum. Was an amazing weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
there's something very cool about riding with your buds along side of you.
making memories that you can share in later days of your life.

sounds like you had a blast and saw a lot of attractions to keep the ride interesting.

hope you didn't get too wet. it rained in cumberland this past weekend (sunday)

i don't mind cold, and i don't mind wet; just can't do both simultaneously lol

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
GREAT PICS, thanks for sharing ; and yes, just a “little” jealous. Actually, very happy for ya dude. I couldn’t ride those kinds of miles if my life depended on it 😱⛺😎. Again thanks for the pics

·
Registered
950 Posts
I’m getting ready to do a similar trip here in a couple weeks. Staying in Maggie valley and hitting the museum. It will also be my longest trip on my bike. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
688 Posts
Very cool man! I was wanting to do a trip from here in VA, to and down the Dragon, then up through Knoxvill, TN and back but the people that said they wanted to go ended up bailing on me. Never went on the trip; should have went anyways. Great pics man!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Need to get to that part of the world one of these days. Glad you haven't given up on the riding for the year. Lots of good days left.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing. There is some beautiful riding in dem dar hills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts