Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 110th commemorative package, but my riding buddies just bought the celebration tickets. Their tickets were printed out on their computer. My concern is that they have seat assignments for the HOG members party, but my package didn't have seat a assignment. They didn't purchase any of the paid concerts. Any one come across this?

My ride is from SW Florida to Massachusetts to meet up with my buddies. From there we will head out to Milwaukee. After the rally, I will return to Florida and they will ride back to Mass through Canada.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
ameleo, are you talking about the lynyrd skynyrd concert? my understanding is the limited seating at the H-D Roadhouse (where Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing) is first come, first served, as there aren't enough actual seats at any of the venues to accommodate all in attendance.

The HOG party itself is really just early admission to the Summerfest grounds. Gates open for HOG members at 12-noon and for others at 5 pm. Everyone needs a celebration ticket to get into Summerfest grounds.

The Marcus Amphitheater - the site of the 3 paid shows - only has 23,000 seats and it is the largest venue.

Most people watching the included shows, like Blue Oyster Cult or ZZ Top, will be just standing somewhere nearby.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Most do not buy tickets for the paid shows, as there are good free concerts each night.

However some of us do buy tickets for the paid shows because we really want to see that particular group or person. Cant wait to see Kid Rock:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Basically there's one ticket for general admission to the summer fest grounds. That's where's most of the bands play. Different stages all along the park. Right on Lake Michigan.

The headliners play at the Amphitheater Those tickets are different. Only shows there are Toby Keith, Kid Rock, and Aerosmith.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have two extra Kid Rock tickets if anyone is interested. They are $90 each. I purchased 6 tickets, now 2 in my party can't go. You will be sitting with Road Gliders! Pm me if you want them.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Most do not buy tickets for the paid shows, as there are good free concerts each night.

However some of us do buy tickets for the paid shows because we really want to see that particular group or person. Cant wait to see Kid Rock:D
Saw Kid Rock here a couple weeks ago. Awesome show. Uncle Kracker opened and Kool & the Gang was next. But Kid Rock put on a great show!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Saw Kid Rock here a couple weeks ago. Awesome show. Uncle Kracker opened and Kool & the Gang was next. But Kid Rock put on a great show!
I saw him a few years ago and loved it, which is why I was willing to get these tickets. :D Love Uncle Kracker too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts