Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Milwaukee but moved a few years ago. My aunt has a bed and breakfast about 30 minutes from the south side of Milwaukee. She asked me to put the word out for her so thats what I am doing.

She has a total of 6 bedrooms all with private bath and shower. Huge country breakfast every morning. Parking for bikes is in a pole shed, it would fit lots of bikes. She is asking $100.00 per room per night with a 4 night minimum. Its out in the country but is a easy ride on a four lane to town.

She always had a group that stayed with her but for whatever reason they are not going this time around. If your interested pm me and I will give you her #

Thanks Shawn

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
If it werent for the 4 night minimum, i might be interested.
i can only go Sat and Sunday if i go.
Might be going to Romper Room this weekend!!!
Camping Friday and Saturday night.
i may skip the ride though and go to New Diggins or somewhere instead.
Keep an eye out, and i will do the same.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it werent for the 4 night minimum, i might be interested.
i can only go Sat and Sunday if i go.
Might be going to Romper Room this weekend!!!
Camping Friday and Saturday night.
i may skip the ride though and go to New Diggins or somewhere instead.
Keep an eye out, and i will do the same.
I hear ya on the 4 nights. However if you think about it most places are double that plus you get a meal.
I am going to romper room Friday and Saturday as well. I will be up on the hill by the freeway in a pop up camper. Hope to see ya.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
im looking for a place to stay Saturday and Sunday night- did she fill her rooms?

Just found out today that i wont be going to Texas Monday, so looking for a place.

im working in Minnesota til Friday night, so we are gonna try and go first thing Saturday morning if we can find a place to stay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts