Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Got the bike back today after the stage 3 114 kit and Vance and Hines Pro-pipe install. What a beast. Torque off idol. Love it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats did you use the cam that came with the kit or change it ? What tuner are you using ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
i am thinking about this one as well. do you mind if i ask what they wanted for all of this? I think my dealer is a rip-ff...they quoted 12 hours at $125/hr?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am thinking about this one as well. do you mind if i ask what they wanted for all of this? I think my dealer is a rip-ff...they quoted 12 hours at $125/hr?

12 hours at 91 an hour.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I got 20 percent off the parts at bike purchase.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

3948 that’s with exhaust ventilator air cleaner street tuner stage 3 kit and labor.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Last year Harley ran a Black Friday special that if you buy the parts that weekend the installation was free and you had up to two months to have it installed. That's what I did with my torque cams.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last year Harley ran a Black Friday special that if you buy the parts that weekend the installation was free and you had up to two months to have it installed. That's what I did with my torque cams.

That’s a bad ass deal !!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is what she sound like with the Pro-pipe. Sounds way better in person.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eddienelson;4502713n said:
You getting excited? I know I would be. Hell it aint even my bike and im excited for you...

I just hope it don’t turn out to Be a Pyle of shit like my twin cam was after I did motor work. I am excited.

·
Registered
18 Posts
+1 on the kit, had a stage 4 on my 2010 RGC and now stage 3 on my 18 RGS, I love the M8 with the kit and smile every time I turn the throttle.

Reactions: freedom1974
1 - 20 of 37 Posts