Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled out my 107 and swapped in a new Fuel Moto 117 short block. What a deal for the person that already has the heads and cams but wants the peace of mind of a good crank, rods and case to lean into. Only got some heat cycles and around the block ride but can already tell traction going to be a issue this thing has some grunt. I'll keep ya posted. Another happy Fuel Moto customer.:smile:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just pulled out my 107 and swapped in a new Fuel Moto 117 short block. What a deal for the person that already has the heads and cams but wants the peace of mind of a good crank, rods and case to lean into. Only got some heat cycles and around the block ride but can already tell traction going to be a issue this thing has some grunt. I'll keep ya posted. Another happy Fuel Moto customer.:smile:
Sweet! What cam did you go with?

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took it for a good ride today set rev limiter to 5200 to keep from getting to carried away and all I can say is this thing runs strong. A little tricky to get hooked up, pulls like a freight train through mid range and and feels like it aint about to let up any time soon. Cant wait to get it dynoed further into its potential and let her eat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of right now I am running a fuel moto tune. A local guy is going to tune it next week. hopefully it will turn out well, if not I may have to take a ride to Fuel Moto in the late summer.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
117" engines can run very well and are a versatile powerplant configuration for a Dyna, Softail, or a Touring bike.
With an S&S .640 or Wood 68, they can show HUGE hp numbers with the proper set-up.
Finishing up another one now for a Conn. client, with our Stage IV Heads/58mm HPI t/body and a Wood 9F.
Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts