Road Glide banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all I'm new to this group. I'm told you can fit up to a 13" tall handlebar on the 2015 RG. I have the bars 12.5" Chubbys. But in looking under the tach & speedo I'm confused... is there really enough wire and hydraulic line to make this work?

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Hey y'all I'm new to this group. I'm told you can fit up to a 13" tall handlebar on the 2015 RG. I have the bars 12.5" Chubbys. But in looking under the tach & speedo I'm confused... is there really enough wire and hydraulic line to make this work?

@Speed66....welcome to the Forum, glad you found us!! You can indeed fit bars designed for '13 & older Road Glides on the new '15+ RGs but you will need to replace the handlebar clamps in order to do so. The link below will take you to the Clamp Kit you'd need to get.

Wild 1 1" Handlebar Clamp / Riser Kit for Road Glide - Iron Aces Speed Shop

As for wiring / lines...if, and I say IF, the OEM wiring / lines work on 12.5" rise bars it's going to be close, however this ultimately will depend upon exactly which Wild 1 Chubby's you are looking to install since they do offer several styles of Chubby bars.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.