Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the wifey has been on my case about selling my bike, and I told her I would try to sell it but can not loose my rear on it. So without further due,
2012 FLTRX Vivid Black, Cruise, Passenger Shorty backrest, painted inner fairing, completely powder coated in matte black with control housings, perches, lower rockers, push rod caps, and emblems on primary and timing cover done in bright mirror red also powder. Its got the Cobra Auto tuner, Arlen Ness Super Sucker, along with Rinehart 2 into 1 complete exhaust. I hate to sell cause I had so many ideas to do play out but trying to keep her off my tail. Ive got over 21K of my money in it and yes I know I am going to loose some money. Price is 20,000. OBO. Hopefully someone can take this and finish the project I started.

5700 miles
East TN

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Dam that is a killer looking bike. I just bought the same thing a month ago wish I would of seen this, oh and I am in TN. Good luck on selling it.

Curious who did all your black powder coating (well assuming its black powder coating you did)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
sorry to hear you are selling. great lookin scoot. love the red accents

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the board. You should spend some time here before you sell. If anyone can convince you to keep that bike, we can! With only two posts, you had no time to get enough ideas!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well guys thanks for all the comps and looks like there may be a chance after all I may get to hold on for a little while anyways. We ended up getting s contract on our house and purchased a foreclosure on a killer deal maybe allowing the glide to stay. Plus already got reservation for biketoberfest so got to hang on for at least then. Maybe wheels in the future....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Which part of E TN you at? Just moved to West Knoxville from CA about 3 months ago looking for riding partners

·
Registered
298 Posts
No I haven't been there or any where really. Just picked up my bike about a month ago and seems like it rains everyday here.

Where can I find info on that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts