Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Like most everyone else, mine are on top (16" FMB bars). If you rotate them clockwise a bit and make the contour matches the sweep in the bars they don't look as out of place.
Clockwise? Is that for the right side, left side or both?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ended up getting Kuryakyn Ellipse mirrors. I have very wide shoulders and could not see with stock mirrors. The new ones bring the mirrors out to the edge of my grips, so I have much better visibility. On top of course... lol

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Too funny :)

I never even thought about that until you posted. Thanks for a great laugh this morning.

Anyway....... rotate the outer edges of each mirror down towards your controls :)
The intent was obvious but it was easy fun. Glad you didn't spit out your coffee over it. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
532 Posts
mirrors only work if they are pushed out whether over or under, pits or shoulders same place. I've found mirrors that work well either way but also look good under.

I prefer the information of gauges and mirrors to be on the same line not to have to jerk the head up and down when scanning.

Each to his own.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had to agree that on top are better.

I had a 2012 Street Glide before I bought my Road Glide. I had 12" bars and had to put the mirrors under. Great look but it was hard to get use to it. On the RG I kept them over.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts