Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have vindikta bars there are no better bars like he said the fit and finish are in believable. Costumer service is second to none !
Are those the Marauder bars? These look like they could be great but their website has little to no info or pics and I can't seem to find anyone else who actually has these. Makes me really worried to order something from these guys...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Are those the Marauder bars? These look like they could be great but their website has little to no info or pics and I can't seem to find anyone else who actually has these. Makes me really worried to order something from these guys...
I thought that way too, at first. Just email them. He'll respond pretty quickly. Calling doesn't always work, as he'll admit it's a small busy shop. Leave a number and he'll call you quickly too. Best service I've ever gotten from anyone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
They look great man!!!...one of the stealership here in RVA wants $449 for the bars, 10hrs labor and told me that I will need to replace the cables and that's another $400...so a little over 2k to put them on...ahaha...crazy...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
They look great man!!!...one of the stealership here in RVA wants $449 for the bars, 10hrs labor and told me that I will need to replace the cables and that's another $400...so a little over 2k to put them on...ahaha...crazy...
Man, taking your time, you should be able to do this with no cable change or wire extensions in about 3 hrs or less. First time changing you usually take more time but once it has been done. I've seen guys knock it out in 1 1/2 hrs or so.

·
Registered
2021 RG special in Snake Venom
2,406 Posts
Bars look great! I have the Vindikta 16in wild cats on mine. Fit, finish is top notch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get pics up. Here's some
I think you said you have 12 inch bars? how far below the points do your hands actually rest? it's a little tough to see in your pictures, but they do look comfortable! It looks like your hands/knuckles are below your shoulders?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Vindikta Denaro 12"

Contacted Joe today and he PROMPTLY answered my questions, I am planning on ordering a set in Chrome tomorrow. What impressed me the most about Vindikta's vs. a couple others that I have serious interest in is Vindikta apparently has addressed and resolved the "PIN" issue on the 2015 Glides. From what I've learned, most bar builders simply "tell you to remove it, pull it out with some channel locks, punch it down, etc." Although I don't plan on having any issues with my own bike that may result in a "warranty action" mine has a 5 year warranty on it and as I continually dance around all of the "customization issues" (I'm doing an S-load changes), I document EVERYTHING and consult with several of my Harley Shop Managers to make sure I keep the bike covered just in case I need to make a claim of some sort. In the end it may be subjective, but the fact that Vindikta addressed this very tiny detail, tells me that Vindikta is committed to the details (at least from my initial impression).

·
Registered
312 Posts
Contacted Joe today and he PROMPTLY answered my questions, I am planning on ordering a set in Chrome tomorrow. What impressed me the most about Vindikta's vs. a couple others that I have serious interest in is Vindikta apparently has addressed and resolved the "PIN" issue on the 2015 Glides. From what I've learned, most bar builders simply "tell you to remove it, pull it out with some channel locks, punch it down, etc." Although I don't plan on having any issues with my own bike that may result in a "warranty action" mine has a 5 year warranty on it and as I continually dance around all of the "customization issues" (I'm doing an S-load changes), I document EVERYTHING and consult with several of my Harley Shop Managers to make sure I keep the bike covered just in case I need to make a claim of some sort. In the end it may be subjective, but the fact that Vindikta addressed this very tiny detail, tells me that Vindikta is committed to the details (at least from my initial impression).
You will be satisfied. Joe was a stand up guy when I bought my bars.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.