Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not looking for a trade for a seat, but thanks for the offer.

Sorry, I totally forgot to add pics. I don't have any of the shield off the bike, as I bought a new shield in Sturgis and Klockwerks shipped my 12" back to me and it's still in the box. So here are a couple on the bike.

Wade

·
Registered
493 Posts
Send you a pm this morning, boss.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
493 Posts
Still have this? Haven't heard from my pm a few days ago.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
493 Posts
Checking in to see if this is still available.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
493 Posts
Pm'd you again on this kw.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, I have no PP account and for some reason people are afraid to use money orders, so, with that in mind, I'm doing this at half price, yes, half price, $60 to the first person who wants to send 3 $20 bills to me, or a $50 & $10, you get the idea. No PP, no MO, cash, $60 gets you the windshield shipped to your door. First come first served, those who past on the MO option are excluded from this offer.

Wade

·
Registered
263 Posts
Alright, I have no PP account and for some reason people are afraid to use money orders, so, with that in mind, I'm doing this at half price, yes, half price, $60 to the first person who wants to send 3 $20 bills to me, or a $50 & $10, you get the idea. No PP, no MO, cash, $60 gets you the windshield shipped to your door. First come first served, those who past on the MO option are excluded from this offer.

Wade

How can I not take it?? Send me your address.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts