Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
For $120 that looks pretty good. Better than a soft bag strapped to the backrest for close to the same money

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
What are the dimensions? It looks small compared to the factory one. Will a full face fit in it?

I've been thinking about a tourpack but for solo set up. It'll look a lot better than mine now. But it does give me a tall backrest.

This is how I'm set up now. And if this don't hold as much. I'll just keep on the way I'm going.

I can fit my ff helmet, chaps, leather, 2 pairs jeans, 4 shirts, hoodie, socks, underwear, rain gear and a few other odd and ends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
It's definitely a bit smaller than a King Tour Pack, but that's what I wanted as well. Yes, it will easily hold a full face helmet.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks IdahoHacker, here are some pics of my $120 tour pack. I'm not much on your packs but got this for long trips and really surprised on the quality for the price.
Yep, I did the same thing. $119.00 total, on advice from IdahoHacker.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got the same one, lucky my bike is Vivid Black and its a perfect match. I added a cheap eBay luggage rack on top of it so you can still put your bag on top. Its not secure at all, the hardware is super flimsy so dont leave stuff in it overnight, best to empty it and leave it open.

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Let me send an eBay message to the seller I got mine from, and see if I can get more info.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Got an answer already:

eBay: New message from: gogreenbike Top Rated Seller(3,431 Red Star)

Thanks again,we will have it in about 10-15 days.
Best regards

1 - 20 of 34 Posts