Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 120R with T-man 662-2 cams, Wegner 2-1-2 exhaust, heads milled 0.030" and a 0.032" head gasket.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only rode it about 25 miles with the 662-2 cams, and about two miles with the Dyno tune. The temperature was around the freezing mark when I had it out. I wish I had it tuned when I had the original 266 cams in it but the shop that did it was 9 hours south of me. I didn't want to do it twice. I'm thinking it would it would have more HP and less torque.

Someone told me that the shop that tuned it has an optimistic dyno and the sheet they gave me was STD not SAE.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
that's a great curve and nice numbers , sae would be a little less but not much , the main thing is to look at your curve which is outstanding

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't mind me asking...approximately how much for the total project?
It wasn't bad, I bought the 120R kit off eBay for $2000.00 plus shipping and taxes. I sold the SERT to offset some of the cost and still have a spare compensator. To get the cases bored, crank welded and Timken was around $500.00. I also have a Feuling oil pump, cam plate, and lifters that were roughly $800.00. Wood offset rocker supports, $150.00, S&S Roller Rockers $400.00, Wegner exhaust was around $1400.00 or more. I think I paid somewhere around $400.00 for the gear drive cams also. With the shipping costs to Canada I have more than $6000.00 in to it, probably closer to $7000.00 because I'm sure I forgot something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice I have 2013 RG but going the other route than you
I started from scratch with the Pro cases with 12:1 fully ported hurricane heads custom Andrew cams and e85 looking to make 150-160 hp but having issues with exhaust choices!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice I have 2013 RG but going the other route than you
I started from scratch with the Pro cases with 12:1 fully ported hurricane heads custom Andrew cams and e85 looking to make 150-160 hp but having issues with exhaust choices!!!
With 12:1 actual can you run pump gas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Going to have 2 different tunes on the bike one for pump gas and one for kill mode!!
I don't drive it enough to worry about mpg all I'm looking for is mph!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just used the pistons that came with the 120 kit. I didn't have to do anything to them when I decked the heads. I never did check the CCP, but I will one day. I'm guessing it will be at least 210 psi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts