Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my bike back Monday from Hillside cycle with the S&S 124" 640 cams and 66mm throttle hog and this thing is amazing!! Just putting to and from work now with it until it goes to the dyno on the week of 8/10. Sounds great pulls hard the smile wont go away, not until the credit card bill comes anyway. I would like to thank Scott and his guys for a great job and great turnaround. Anybody in the Northeast and beyond would be foolish not to use Hillside cycle for your motor needs!!!! Looking forward to many trouble free miles on the S&S. I will post dyno results when done. Should be some pretty good numbers.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
Congratulations Ken. It's good to see you're back up on 2 wheels. Enjoy the ride man.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,803 Posts
Kenny, we're going to have to change your screen name to either "E-Ticket Ride" or
"Shit Eatin' Grin!"

No excuse for you to not show that puppy off at the Meet and Great ride in NH at the end of August. Hope to see you there. One of the newbies here, BobRG15, is coming to the M & G with his wife and he lives in MA. I have no clue whether you live close to each other or not but I did suggest, he PM you to see if you're coming and maybe ride together at least part of the way.

So just how many of your kids did you have to sell into bondage to pay for all that motor work? ;)

Hope to see you in NH in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kenny, we're going to have to change your screen name to either "E-Ticket Ride" or
"Shit Eatin' Grin!"

No excuse for you to not show that puppy off at the Meet and Great ride in NH at the end of August. Hope to see you there. One of the newbies here, BobRG15, is coming to the M & G with his wife and he lives in MA. I have no clue whether you live close to each other or not but I did suggest, he PM you to see if you're coming and maybe ride together at least part of the way.

So just how many of your kids did you have to sell into bondage to pay for all that motor work? ;)

Hope to see you in NH in 4 weeks.
One excuse weather if the sun is shining I plan on being there. Kept the kids got rid of the wife!! :surprise:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,803 Posts
One excuse weather if the sun is shining I plan on being there. Kept the kids got rid of the wife!! :surprise:
Amen brother! My divorce was final last Tuesday, and she'll be here tomorrow with her siblings to get all of the agreed upon household goods. By this time tomorrow night the 'chord' will be cut 100%. I found a new love .... FREEDOM! >:)

Reactions: BIZ88

·
Registered
896 Posts
Got my bike back Monday from Hillside cycle with the S&S 124" 640 cams and 66mm throttle hog and this thing is amazing!! Just putting to and from work now with it until it goes to the dyno on the week of 8/10. Sounds great pulls hard the smile wont go away, not until the credit card bill comes anyway. I would like to thank Scott and his guys for a great job and great turnaround. Anybody in the Northeast and beyond would be foolish not to use Hillside cycle for your motor needs!!!! Looking forward to many trouble free miles on the S&S. I will post dyno results when done. Should be some pretty good numbers.
Are you having Joe's Cycle do the dyno tune?

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
Damn Ken. I can see that smile on your face from way over here. This break in periods gotta be killing you though. But not near as much as the wait time on the motor I'm sure.

·
Registered
98 Posts
No Scott at Hillside Cycle highly recommended DAS Performance in Dracut,MA. It's a 2 week wait for a appointment so I hope he is that busy because he is that good!!
I'm surprised you didn't have Scott dyno it.He's been tuning bikes for 19yrs. if anybody could dyno it I would think he could.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.