Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone knows I cant leave well enough alone

Considering putting a turbo on my 124 10.8 compression not sure if that is too much for a turbo build, ill have to change the cam up as well..

temping since I like the turbo on my other bike :) please need to change it up a bit..

Anyone do this before? Pros / Cons?

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Sickness is an illness. :)

Reactions: Deadstroke

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
God Bless Ya Man..........can't wait to see it and read about it and if you were close try and talk ya into letting me ride it......

Good Luck Amigo........I like how you do

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've also been thinking of putting a turbo on my 124. It's at 10.8/1 also. Spoke to Trask and Aerocharger and they both said it could be done but would have to run less boost. They both recommended their larger turbos for a 124. I was wanting something that could just be bolt on but to do it right I would need to tear down engine to change out pistons to get the compression down where it should be. Not sure I want to do all that. Definitely interested in your results if you decide to follow through with this, might make me rethink what I'm gonna do.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've also been thinking of putting a turbo on my 124. It's at 10.8/1 also. Spoke to Trask and Aerocharger and they both said it could be done but would have to run less boost. They both recommended their larger turbos for a 124. I was wanting something that could just be bolt on but to do it right I would need to tear down engine to change out pistons to get the compression down where it should be. Not sure I want to do all that. Definitely interested in your results if you decide to follow through with this, might make me rethink what I'm gonna do.
What boost did they recommend?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
So everyone knows I cant leave well enough alone

Considering putting a turbo on my 124 10.8 compression not sure if that is too much for a turbo build, ill have to change the cam up as well..

temping since I like the turbo on my other bike :) please need to change it up a bit..

Anyone do this before? Pros / Cons?
I dare ya :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts