Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted a reliable 130/130. Might install a 2 into 1 and retune.

Out of the pocket I am through that dip so fast I never knew it was there until I saw it on paper.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nice work Sleepyabagger, that bad boy is definitely not sleeping anymore! >:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the same dip. If you didn't see it on paper, you would never know it was there. I have a Drago 2 into 1. A 2 into 1 will give you a little more. My TQ is a little higher then my HP

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Bob does some nice work. Should be a fun ride!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks good! Maybe you should change your name from Sleepybagger to Sleeperbagger.:grin:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sleepy bagger: can you fill us in on your build? The dyno sheet says 103"?
HD 113 barrels, 10.2:1, S&S 4-3/8 crank, timken, S&S 635HO, reworked HD CNC heads, port matched 58TB, 5.3, Aim, TTS, S&S Power Dual w/Rinehart 4".

1st and 2nd 2800-5500 is hard to manage. I am getting used to shifting at 5000 and pushing the RPM in higher gears. I cannot imagine a Glide making 140+ in that RPM range........insane!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow that's I lot of work. I bet it's fun.who makes your cup holder? I been trying to find a good one with no luck.
Thanx I like the color of your bike.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Wow that's I lot of work. I bet it's fun.who makes your cup holder? I been trying to find a good one with no luck.
Thanx I like the color of your bike.

All these great engine components and you're curious about a cup holder? :laugh: Tough crowd... :surprise:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts