Road Glide banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just looking for some advice or concerns with swap. I currently have a 2013 cvo roadglide, wanted to put on 12-14 yaffe bars but lots of work so I hear. First off I will need new risers as yaffe bars are one inch at riser not the inch and a quarter my stock bars are. Then I have the issues with the hydraulic clutch. I have found some places that can accommodate me but just looking for some input on what others have done ,found, or heard before I make the expensive leap. Thank you

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just looking for some advice or concerns with swap. I currently have a 2013 cvo roadglide, wanted to put on 12-14 yaffe bars but lots of work so I hear. First off I will need new risers as yaffe bars are one inch at riser not the inch and a quarter my stock bars are. Then I have the issues with the hydraulic clutch. I have found some places that can accommodate me but just looking for some input on what others have done ,found, or heard before I make the expensive leap. Thank you
You need 1.250 sized base. The clutch and brake hoses will need to be plus 6. I also used plus 12 wiring kit.I have a set of cvo chrome 14 inch buky assault bars for sale if interested. They are too high for me. 2013 cvo 14" buky assult

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm no help in installing as I got buddy to do them but I have the factory 47 14"malo bars and my buddy has 10"yaffe monkey bars and his look like little sticks compared to mine the thick bar looks so much better. I'm on a 13 cvo also so I'd take a look at those bars. I believe they will do cvo style for the riser. But they did send me the 1" so I had to change mind but sure love the looks of them compared to yaffe bars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.