Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the new LAC 13" Twin Peaks.
Stock cables and wiring worked so nice $$$ savings.
I also remove the stock clamps and purchased new new clamp setup made for a RoadGlide thru LA choppers. Solid T-6061 Aluminum and man they are beefy. The stock clamps suck on the new 2015 RGS. These new bars are perfect for me and my back will thank me as well. Here are a couple pictures.
Womack

· Registered
8,517 Posts
Nice lookin step up

· Registered
208 Posts
nice looking bars......... did you buy and install the bars yourself and if so how was their customer service??? been hearing all about the poor customer service for the malo bars? how long did it take for the bars to arrive?

· Registered
16 Posts
I put those same bars but Chrome on my 13. I had to extend the wiring a bit, especially the throttle by wire.

I do agree for me they give me the look i wanted and the comfort.

What kind of mirrors are those? i put the stock ones back on and they just don't look right, way to bulky.

· Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man those 16" look killer.
I wanted to be able to keep the stock lines and wires or I would have gone with 14" or 16". The money for new cables and wires would have taken from my other mods.
Womack

· Registered
299 Posts
Nice set up Swomack....I have the 16" Twin Peaks on mine.
Comfortable as all out doors....
They look great how tall are you for those bars?

· Registered
299 Posts
Only 6' 3".....
6' 3" with 36" inseam and 77" wing span
When I slouch (lazy rider) bars are even with shoulders
When setting upright bars are slightly below shoulders
Thanks fellas! I'm 6-1 with a 32" inseam. I see the they only have the bar in 13" or 16" no 14". Which sucks as those 3 inches makes a difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.