Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if I posted this or not. Went to Fuel Moto and got my 2013 RGU, with SE255 cams, stock mufflers (opened up), K&N air filter, dyno'd. Stock numbers as far as I could research; 72HP and 85Tq. real numbers not Harley ads.

So I put a PC-V on it (canned map) and drove it for a while....decided that I would get it "tuned" and why not do it at the source. So I drove to Little Chute, Wi. through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, who wants to drive through Chicago? :)

Anyway met Bob at Fuel Moto, got my bike in, they run a base line and got 80Hp and 100Tq at the wheel....

Dyno tuned and came back at 87HP and 106TQ.... to say I am happy is an understatement....comes in at 2250rpm's at 90+TQ hits 100 tq from 2500 out to 4800rpm's....

Cannot say enough about Jamie and Fuel Moto.... It was worth the ride and the cost of the tune.

PS: stock numbers for Roadglide Ultra to the wheel from research are listed at 72HP and 85TQ.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
103 Hp/Tq

Just saw a thread for a M8, 114..... I've got more on both ends... Me likey.... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts