Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13 road glide 103, sert, se255 cams, se ventalator, vance and hines power duels, cfr mufflers
Made 94 HP 116 torque
Not to bad for now

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow thats quite a bit higher than my setup which is identical to yours. Living in mile high city def has its disadvantages... Bet thats fun to ride :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sounds Good!

13 road glide 103, sert, se255 cams, se ventalator, vance and hines power duels, cfr mufflers
Made 94 HP 116 torque
Not to bad for now
Can we se that dyno? Sounds Great!:cool::D

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Do you have the SAE chart version also?
Also, I cant imagine thats a before/after picture, must have been just the final runs - ?

I'd expect a SAE-based correction factor would show it at about 110, depending on elevation and humidity at the time of the run. Still pretty damn good.

Power duals help a bit not sure how much vs 2-1-2, but it just goes to show you how much of a hit you take with true duals (meaning if he had true duals it would be much less. Guessing 101-105)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fine looking dyno

Nice looking chart. Torque comes on soon and hard. Look at how fast the hp comes up... Gotta hate those 255 school bus cams.... LOL :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have a sae chart, these were final numbers. I didn't get base numbers because he was behind.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have the same set up only with true duals. I don't have the charts but I recall torque was close to 100. Been thinking of the power duals but like the sound of the true duals. Those power duals must create just enough back pressure. I wonder how much hotter they run ahead of the Power Chamber than true duals.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Not trying to bust your balloon but the STD chart always has inflated numbers. SAE is a more true reading I would say the SAE numbers is around 90 hp and 105 torque. That is still good and it is nothing to complain about. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have the same set up only with true duals. I don't have the charts but I recall torque was close to 100. Been thinking of the power duals but like the sound of the true duals. Those power duals must create just enough back pressure. I wonder how much hotter they run ahead of the Power Chamber than true duals.
True duals are definitely pony stealers, but I agree the sound is great.

Power duals would be better, but a 2-1 would make a big difference.

·
Registered
92 Posts
SE255's in 2013 RGU 103

Just added, SE255's in my 2013 RGU 103. Has a map supplied by Fuelmoto...Not Dyno'd but the Butt Dynometer, says I like it and that's all that matters. I don't know what "drop off" or "hits a wall" is but these cams pull hard all the way to 6200.... I'm enjoying it!!! simple and they work. CSM-H

edit: Since I wrote this, I went to Fuel Moto and had my bike tuned... 87hp and 106Tq!!! At 75 mph feels like it needs a 7th gear!!! Loving it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts