Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sold my train and picked up something a little more comfortable for the old lady and I. Have already started to add things and have a ton of parts on order that I am waiting for... Glad to be part of the tank officially now!

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
:mad:JCROW noooooo not another train gone. Just kidding Welcome from Utah but I aint giving up my night train for nuthin..... Yet Bwahahahahaha! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
More Mods

Definitely would have kept the night train but didn't want to let it sit once I got the new one... So as soon as I got the glide home I had it apart the next morning. Installed SE Air Cleaner, V&H Dresser Duals, CFR Mufflers, and Power Commander V tuner. Sounds great!

I have ordered a lot of other parts and will keep you all posted. Traveling this week but the wife says a couple packages have arrived and my powder coat will be ready to pick up on Friday...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Right with you. Just got mine a couple of weeks ago. Lover the color. Enjoy:)

·
Registered
490 Posts
congrats on the new bike, candy orange is beautiful. Really changes colors in different lights. I had a hard time between that and Big Blue Pearl.

You are gonna love it! Just put VH power duals and CFRs on mine, she hums nice:D

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Welcome form SoCal. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone for the welcome! Baghrd - I chose the power commander V after having the same on my Night train and using the same shop to tune it here in town. The other big reason was cost!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Time for more mods... Got my powder coating back and my first shipment of parts.

Black Saddlebag Supports and 4 point docking station

Black Fairing Supports and Crash Bar

Highway Pegs and Black Dash

Black Horn

Black Cam Cover, Transmission Top, and Side Cover

Front Rocker Box and Cover Removed

1 - 20 of 31 Posts