Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to try a set of stock 13" air adjustable rear shocks. Let me know if you have a set of take off's laying around. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the oem set off of my 2013 FLTRX...they have approximately 2500 miles on them and then I switched to air.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate you getting back to me SS, but if they are oem on the FLTRX, they are the 12" version. Would like to try a set of 13" shocks to see what the extra travel will do for me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
13" Stock Air Ride Shocks

I have a set off a fltru. Approximately 20k on them. I have no idea what they are worth. Got anything to trade?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I appreciate you getting back to me SS, but if they are oem on the FLTRX, they are the 12" version. Would like to try a set of 13" shocks to see what the extra travel will do for me.
Gotcha! Guess I should have read your post better.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have a set off of my 2012 RGU, 54565-09, they are the 13" OEM shocks. Took them off the bike at about 4,000 miles. They do have 10 wt oil in them. $100 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are they more comfortable? I only have experience with my stock RGS set
I installed the set of 13"er's I bought here from a member and they are way smoother than I could ever get the crap 12" air shocks that came with my FLTRX. The 13's will replace the 11.5" Progresive 444's that I most recently had been riding on. I liked the 444's but found them to have a very small sweet spot, being only 11.5". I do miss the stance that the short shocks gave the bike, but function trumps form for me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I didn't read all the posts. I have a stock set from 13 RGU. Give me an offer that covers shipping and their yours. Paying it forward from all the help on RG forums!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts