Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Awesome bars I had put on today. PinUp Baggers does great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Your bike looks great brother!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Beautiful bike and beautiful bars. I am putting in mine the HD Fat Apes, quite similar to those ones. Congratulations.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful bike and beautiful bars. I am putting in mine the HD Fat Apes, quite similar to those ones. Congratulations.

Thanks! This is my first set of apes. At first I was like, oh no, these feel weird. After the ride home, they are great, very natural feeling.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks! This is my first set of apes. At first I was like, oh no, these feel weird. After the ride home, they are great, very natural feeling.

hahahaha. I will probably feel the same when I pick my bike up this Friday. I will let you know if so.

I don't know about you. I am 6'3" and the bars Ive got are 15. We will see.

Now you have ridden it for a while. Still liking them?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha. I will probably feel the same when I pick my bike up this Friday. I will let you know if so.

I don't know about you. I am 6'3" and the bars Ive got are 15. We will see.

Now you have ridden it for a while. Still liking them?

I am 6’ and with my street glide seat my hands are just above my shoulders. With my Ultra seat, they will be level. I rode 80 miles to get home (at 36 degrees, brrrr) and the longer I rode, the more I liked them. They added something I had not heard of, a top clamp with set screws to help hold the bars. Wasnt very much cost and with the new poly bushings too, the bars are rock solid but do not vibrate. I love them!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks good. I run the 16" wo509's. It's definately an adjustment, but doesn't take long. Rides so much more comfortable and looks badass!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Great looking Bike. I just sold my 13’ candy orange. Makes me miss it even more.

·
Registered
179 Posts

Awesome bars I had put on today. PinUp Baggers does great work!

Great looking bars. I just ordered the Chubby’s WO 584 14” Reapers for my 2009. Quick question, did you buy a new wire and cable kit and if so what did you buy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had the bars put on and he did not say how much longer the new cables were. I would guess 6”. For wires he ordered a extension kit but didnt use it. Stock was fine. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had the bars put on and he did not say how much longer the new cables were. I would guess 6”. For wires he ordered a extension kit but didnt use it. Stock was fine. Hope that helps.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts