Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set for sale as i thought they were too tall for my liking. I went with some 10" kliphangers instead. Would like to get $400 shipped. I'm in California

nine two 5-nine 8 4-9404

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Must be local to me. Went to ship to a forum member here only to find out that it was $100.00 just to ship. Someone local in the San Diego area to meet up is the only way I can do the deal sorry.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Seriously, whoever quoted you $100 to ship handlebars, I'd be looking elsewhere to ship them.

How are folks on eBay selling handlebars with free shipping (just saw a set for $50 and free shipping) all day long and not taking a big loss? I could be wrong; I've never shipped anything large or bulky (that I can remember), but it just seems a tad high.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Must be local to me. Went to ship to a forum member here only to find out that it was $100.00 just to ship. Someone local in the San Diego area to meet up is the only way I can do the deal sorry.
So what is your face to face price, you started at $400 Shipped

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously, whoever quoted you $100 to ship handlebars, I'd be looking elsewhere to ship them.

How are folks on eBay selling handlebars with free shipping (just saw a set for $50 and free shipping) all day long and not taking a big loss? I could be wrong; I've never shipped anything large or bulky (that I can remember), but it just seems a tad high.
Yeah I could not believe it myself. It was a ups store. More the size then weight.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
UPS stores are a total ripoff. My local drug store takes UPS packages. Much cheaper. Also try the USPS, they have decent rates.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts