Road Glide banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at these 14 inch or 12 inch reaper monkey bars on ebay,...or thinking about Vindikta 14's ,..I dont want to change my cables out on my 15 glide,...Ive had 20 inch bars and 16's on my last electra glide,..I am content with 12 or 14's....I am leaning toward the reapers because of the slight bend in the bars,..anyone have these reaper bars with pics?,,,,,14's or 12's? if so how do you like them?.....Ive been looking for a month and cant make my mind up........figured I would ask away to the forum for some help.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You guys are killing me! Just what I need , another set of bars to think about. LOL. Seriously, what's the deal with this company? Any pics from any source on a road glide? Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check out FMB Chopper Parts! I was planning on BR customs but saw yesterday they're 6-8 weeks out I'm not waiting that long! I talked to FMB yesterday super cool & had all the right answers, of course I was placing an order, they even through in the shipping! Was told they'd be at the powder coater on Mon & I may see them next week! I ordered the 12" Reaper just to be sure my stock wires & hoses will work, I'm also only 5'6"! I felt from talking with FMB that they wanted to build me a nice set of bars for a far price! We'll see!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Check out FMB Chopper Parts! I was planning on BR customs but saw yesterday they're 6-8 weeks out I'm not waiting that long! I talked to FMB yesterday super cool & had all the right answers, of course I was placing an order, they even through in the shipping! Was told they'd be at the powder coater on Mon & I may see them next week! I ordered the 12" Reaper just to be sure my stock wires & hoses will work, I'm also only 5'6"! I felt from talking with FMB that they wanted to build me a nice set of bars for a far price! We'll see!!!
Thanks for the input. I wonder if they would make something in a 14" or 16" for my size.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the input. I wonder if they would make something in a 14" or 16" for my size.
They'll make you whatever you want! Told me if I wanted 13's they'd make them! Kinda cool working with a company that wants to build you something instead of working with one that makes you feels like they're doing you a favor! Hopefully the quality is there, but at $349 to my door I'm willing to give FMB a shot!

·
Registered
299 Posts
They'll make you whatever you want! Told me if I wanted 13's they'd make them! Kinda cool working with a company that wants to build you something instead of working with one that makes you feels like they're doing you a favor! Hopefully the quality is there, but at $349 to my door I'm willing to give FMB a shot!
Amen to that! I will be looking forward to seeing some pics

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quick update! Bars showed up Fri. looked great! Went to run the wires threw total PITA, but got it done finally! Went to install grips & controls & discovered the powder coat needed to be sanded off so throttle wouldn't stick & controls would fit, got that done! Then discovered the bars needed to be trimmed 3/4" off each end so the wires would go into controls complete PITA! So in short don't buy these bars unless you're ready to modify shit yourself to get them to fit! I will do a full right up when I've got time!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is usually always something that happens when modifying /adding/replacing/upgrading, In my experience that is...from a stuck bolt head to stripped thread.........Rarely is it a complete non hastle job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.