Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
You guys are killing me! Just what I need , another set of bars to think about. LOL. Seriously, what's the deal with this company? Any pics from any source on a road glide? Thanks

· Registered
299 Posts
Check out FMB Chopper Parts! I was planning on BR customs but saw yesterday they're 6-8 weeks out I'm not waiting that long! I talked to FMB yesterday super cool & had all the right answers, of course I was placing an order, they even through in the shipping! Was told they'd be at the powder coater on Mon & I may see them next week! I ordered the 12" Reaper just to be sure my stock wires & hoses will work, I'm also only 5'6"! I felt from talking with FMB that they wanted to build me a nice set of bars for a far price! We'll see!!!
Thanks for the input. I wonder if they would make something in a 14" or 16" for my size.

· Registered
299 Posts
They'll make you whatever you want! Told me if I wanted 13's they'd make them! Kinda cool working with a company that wants to build you something instead of working with one that makes you feels like they're doing you a favor! Hopefully the quality is there, but at $349 to my door I'm willing to give FMB a shot!
Amen to that! I will be looking forward to seeing some pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.