Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2019 RGS with 14" Renegades on it. Want to get the Klock Weeks 14" Sport Flare but concerned with it hitting the bar on full lock. Anyone have a similar setup?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just bought a 2019 RGS with 14" Renegades on it. Want to get the Klock Weeks 14" Sport Flare but concerned with it hitting the bar on full lock. Anyone have a similar setup?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Call up KW CS and sure they would know that answer....When finished, pixs needed...We likey pixs here.:nerd: Congrats.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Klock Werx 14 in. Sport Tour Windshield,I run 14 in. Yaffe OEM Monkey Bars an have no problem with them hitting windshield.Nice windshield no more wind in my face,My only complaint on my new bike was the windshield,Coming off a SG was to much wind,Problem solved looks pretty good an Handlebars are fine.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking of calling up a few retailers in the region. Would make a nice day trip to check out the Klock Werk line of windshields. Just don't know what to do with the stock on the way back?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Strap on a backpack and stuff it in there on the way back. That's one of those items that you don't think anything of it, until it's gone and you wish you had kept it!

I'm thinking of calling up a few retailers in the region. Would make a nice day trip to check out the Klock Werk line of windshields. Just don't know what to do with the stock on the way back?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts