Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, installed my Renegades over the weekend and went for a 200 mile ride today. What a difference over the stock bars. Will take a little getting used to, but I really like them.

These pictures were taken when I stopped at a stealership, as I installed them myself. There was no extensions needed, however, I did have to cut the zip ties to release the clutch and brake cable to give them that last 1/2" needed to properly mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Well, installed my Renegades over the weekend and went for a 200 mile ride today. What a difference over the stock bars. Will take a little getting used to, but I really like them.

These pictures were taken when I stopped at a stealership, as I installed them myself. There was no extensions needed, however, I did have to cut the zip ties to release the clutch and brake cable to give them that last 1/2" needed to properly mount.
Looks good. I thought I checked their website and didn't see anything for the CVO. Did you have to call them about it as the '15 CVO controls were different from the non CVO bikes.

Bring it over to Maggie Valley, NC this week. CVO gtg going on. How tall are you? I'd like to see them in person.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look great. How hard were they to install?

Last set I did was on a 2011 and it was a PITA to pull the wires.
Still a PITA, especially with heated grips. haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good. I thought I checked their website and didn't see anything for the CVO. Did you have to call them about it as the '15 CVO controls were different from the non CVO bikes.

Bring it over to Maggie Valley, NC this week. CVO gtg going on. How tall are you? I'd like to see them in person.
Yep, I called to very fitment as nothing was stated about CVO's. It fits good, but there about a 1/4" of weld you can see to the inside of the clutch and brake mounts, due to the older style controls. I can grab a pic when I get back from vacation at the beach.

Currently down in Myrtle Beach and getting run out due to that biatch Flo... Unfortunately home is still in the path, so will not be able to do a meet up in Maggie Valley.

I'm 5'10" with a long torso. The bars are a little lower than shoulder height. 16" bars for me would have been best if I wanted them at shoulder height, which I didn't, plus I didn't want to extend the lines or electronics.

GL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts