Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I don’t have a pic of it but if you’re standing in front of the bike with the fairing off it’s on the left side of the radio, close to where the turn signal plug is. I believe it has purple and green wires coming off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t have a pic of it but if you’re standing in front of the bike with the fairing off it’s on the left side of the radio, close to where the turn signal plug is. I believe it has purple and green wires coming off of it.

I need to know we’re those wires are at the back end of the bike by the seat/saddle bags / tour pack pods. Is it a 4 pin connector to plug into?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I need to know we’re those wires are at the back end of the bike by the seat/saddle bags / tour pack pods. Is it a 4 pin connector to plug into?
There isn't one in the back. If you didn't buy the HD speaker pods you are gonna have to build a harness to run to the front of the bike. The HD pods come with the harness. And yes its 4 pin. Once you run the harness to the front you'll need to have a dealer flash the radio to have rear fade control.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I’m looking for we’re it is at to hook the rear speaker pods connector to it.

Is your bike an ultra? If not, the connection is under the fairing where i said earlier. You’re going to have to run wires from under the fairing to the rear speaker pods.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m looking for we’re it is at to hook the rear speaker pods connector to it.

Is your bike an ultra? If not, the connection is under the fairing where i said earlier. You’re going to have to run wires from under the fairing to the rear speaker pods.

It’s a 2018 Road Glide Special. Maybe I’m over thinking it. But the connection doesn’t go to the rear? It has a connector to hook up to in the fairing and looks like it has wires running towards the rear. So there should be a connector at the rear end to hook the pod harness to?

That’s what I want to see were it is at to connect to.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
It’s a 2018 Road Glide Special. Maybe I’m over thinking it. But the connection doesn’t go to the rear? It has a connector to hook up to in the fairing and looks like it has wires running towards the rear. So there should be a connector at the rear end to hook the pod harness to?

That’s what I want to see were it is at to connect to.
Sounds like you need to pull the fairing/tank and chase them down, if they are there.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m wondering since I have a line lever for it but no speakers yet up and running I’m in stage of prepairing to wire up multiple amps speaker and dsr1

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No it’s new. It does have a 4 pin connector in front for rear with wires running from the connector to rear... just wondering if it was there to hook up rear pods to save wire and time lol
Oh well.

·
Registered
939 Posts
No it’s new. It does have a 4 pin connector in front for rear with wires running from the connector to rear... just wondering if it was there to hook up rear pods to save wire and time lol
Oh well.

I’m pretty sure those wires are actually running to the radio. I bought a plug that plugs into it and ran wires down to my lowers when i had them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts