Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my indy finally got my new factory47 bars all wired up and DID NOT have to use wire extensions!!!!!!!! from the looks I may have been able to go 16''!!!! now to put them back on bike take pics and ride ride and ride!!! glad I saw their ''sale'' tab as I paid $250.00 for them!!! will post pics asap! thanks factory47 for a awesome product!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
well my indy finally got my new factory47 bars all wired up and DID NOT have to use wire extensions!!!!!!!! from the looks I may have been able to go 16''!!!! now to put them back on bike take pics and ride ride and ride!!! glad I saw their ''sale'' tab as I paid $250.00 for them!!! will post pics asap! thanks factory47 for a awesome product!!!!!!!
Told you!? Glad you like them. Love mine. I do not believe anyone should try to do 16'' bars though. It would put the connectors in a horrible spot. Not even sure you'd be able to connect them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Told you!? Glad you like them. Love mine. I do not believe anyone should try to do 16'' bars though. It would put the connectors in a horrible spot. Not even sure you'd be able to connect them.
Your right with that..... With almost every 16 " bar i installed the connectors ended up right at wire pull opening creating a lot of tension on the wires. I actually get the extensions connected and push a few inches back into the bar. This lets the wires relax a lot more and for 20-30 dollars is 100 percent worth it in my eyes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts