Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Finally got my 14" West Coast MX T Bars installed !
They went on very easily and I had no issues other than pulling the wires was a HUGE PITA but I finally got them pulled with help from the wife. I didnt do a full install thread however if anyone has any questions on this install feel free to PM me or ask as I would love to help anyone that needs it ! There isnt much info out there on installing these so if anyone has any questions let me know. All of the stock ABS lines, Hydraulic Clutch lines and control wires are long enough for these bars to fit without extending them, they actually fit perfectly with no binding or re-routing. However you do need to clip a couple zip ties that hold the cables down to the upper triple clamps.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That is a different look for sure. I'm sure there's going to be questions about the view of the screen.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Can't say I've seen a set of those on a bagger around these parts. Doesn't mean they don't exist, just haven't seen them. They look good, good job! +1 on the question about gauge interference.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I love mx tars had them on a Dyna. You know that there are smaller clamps for your controls all ya do is buy 2013 control clamps they are an out 1/2"wide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts