Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try and post a video. There is one on his facebook page. The contact info is Dave Dupor. DDCustomcycle Lake Villa, IL
1-847-356-8053

·
Registered
324 Posts
Those look awesome. Where did you find them, cant seem to find the video. Checked the DDcustomcycles.com but the ones on there look like they are for the older bikes. Post the link please. Thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
These are bad ass. I've been waiting for somebody to come up with a good solution to the ugly stock turn signals on the 2015/2016 RG's. Can't wait for dd customs to make them available for purchase on their site. I will be one of their first customer. Thanks for sharing this bit of info tech643.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are bad ass. I've been waiting for somebody to come up with a good solution to the ugly stock turn signals on the 2015/2016 RG's. Can't wait for dd customs to make them available for purchase on their site. I will be one of their first customer. Thanks for sharing this bit of info tech643.
Give him a call. He says he has some sets for sale.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would totally consider them if they had them to match the denim black.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Awesome, will have to take a look at them when I am ready to update mine. :) I think this year Ill be fine but always thinking about my winter projects. :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Those are pretty slick. Anyone know how much he wants for a pair?

Lil Chief

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yaffe has a similar set of signals on his site as well. I thought about changing mine but after installing the CD led signals I kinda like the look of the white led running lights up front. They match the brightness of the Daymakers so it kinda has a cool factory look to it

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yaffe has a similar set of signals on his site as well. I thought about changing mine but after installing the CD led signals I kinda like the look of the white led running lights up front. They match the brightness of the Daymakers so it kinda has a cool factory look to it
I think those Yaffe ones are for '13 & older. I have a set of the CD Dynamic ringz that just arrived today. They won't get installed until the take off signal housings I bought come back from powdercoating. I don't mind the bigger bullet style signals on the touring bikes, but I don't really care for the flat style ones. I have a set of small bullet lights on the rear of my 96 Fatboy, & integrated signals in the Pro One triple tree at the front & they blend in well on that bike.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think those Yaffe ones are for '13 & older. I have a set of the CD Dynamic ringz that just arrived today. They won't get installed until the take off signal housings I bought come back from powdercoating. I don't mind the bigger bullet style signals on the touring bikes, but I don't really care for the flat style ones. I have a set of small bullet lights on the rear of my 96 Fatboy, & integrated signals in the Pro One triple tree at the front & they blend in well on that bike.

Lil Chief
No Yaffe has a set that is specifically designed for the new Road Glides.

Paul Yaffe's Bagger Nation

1 - 20 of 34 Posts